At WanderingOffice.com, we believe it is important to protect the privacy of our customers and guests. We know that you care about how your personal information is collected, updated, used and shared; and we want to help you make knowledgeable choices about the information you provide to us.
COLLECTED INFORMATION AND USAGE
WanderingOffice.com collects and uses information you provide to us or that we learn from your use of this web site. We are not in the business of selling information about you. WanderingOffice.com does not share your personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. We may share your personal information where it is necessary for us to complete a transaction or do something that you have asked us to do. Whenever we may need to share your personal information, we try to provide you with the information you need to make informed reasonable choices.
WanderingOffice.com collects and uses personal information from you in several ways:
- Web Site Usage. WanderingOffice.com, or WanderingOffice.com authorized service providers, may observe your activities, preferences, and transactional data (such as your IP address and browser type) relating to your use of this web site. While we may collect or log this information, we generally do not identify you or match this information with your other personal information. We may use this collected or logged information to diagnose web site technical problems, or to facilitate your use of the site. WanderingOffice.com, or one of our authorized service providers, also may use this information to track aggregate traffic patterns throughout this web site.
- Cookies: If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year. If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser. When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed. If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
- Online Transactions. If we offer you the opportunity to purchase products online and you choose to purchase such products, you may be asked to share personal information in order to complete a transaction. When you purchase a product online you may be asked for information needed to complete your order, contact you to confirm the order and, provide related customer service. This information is used, for example, to effect your transactions, to create and share aggregate reports about these transactions, and to perform credit fraud screening services for transactions between you and WanderingOffice.com and/or our authorized service providers.
- Children under 13 should not send any information about themselves to WanderingOffice.com. If a child under 13 submits information through any part of the WanderingOffice.com web site, and we learn the person submitting the information is a child, we will attempt to delete this information as soon as possible. Because we do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under 13, we do not use or disclose such information to third parties.
- Public Areas. Any information disclosed in public areas of the WanderingOffice.com web site will become public information. We cannot control the use of information disclosed in public forums, such as bulletin boards, user’s forums, blog comments and chat rooms. You should exercise caution when disclosing information in these public areas and should refrain from disclosing your personal information.
USE OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
- WanderingOffice.com Service Suppliers. WanderingOffice.com may work with some authorized service providers to provide technical and customer support, shipping, credit card processing, product fulfillment or other services. Where practical, WanderingOffice.com shall require these service providers to safeguard personal information you provide to us. To the extent it is necessary for these service providers to complete their contractual obligations to WanderingOffice.com, these third parties may have access to or process your personal information. WanderingOffice.com generally limits their use of your personal information to the purpose for which it was shared. WanderingOffice.com may sometimes permit our authorized service providers to have access to aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, traffic patterns, and related site information.
- Mergers and Acquisitions. If WanderingOffice.com should ever merge with another company, or if WanderingOffice.com should decide to buy, sell or reorganize some part or all of its business, WanderingOffice.com may be required to disclose your personal information to prospective or actual purchasers or receive personal information from sellers. It is WanderingOffice.com’s practice to seek appropriate protection for information disclosed or received in these types of transactions.
- As Required by Law and Other Extraordinary Disclosures. WanderingOffice.com may be required to disclose your personal information if it: (i) believes it is reasonably necessary to comply with legal process (such as a court order, subpoena, search warrant, etc.) or other legal requirements of any governmental authority; (ii) would potentially mitigate our liability in an actual or potential lawsuit; (iii) is otherwise necessary to protect our rights or property; or (iv) is necessary protect the interest of other users of our web site.
INTERNATIONAL VISITORS AND CUSTOMERS
This web site is hosted in the United States and is intended for United States visitors. If you are visiting from the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, please note that you are transferring your personal data to the United States and by providing your personal data you consent to that transfer.
No data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make reasonable efforts to ensure security on our systems. We use secure server software (SSL) and firewalls to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software.
If WanderingOffice.com learns of a security systems breach we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. By using this web site or providing personal information to us, you agree that we can communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy and administrative issues relating to your use of this site. WanderingOffice.com may post a notice on our web site if a security breach occurs. If this happens, you will need a web browser enabling you to view the WanderingOffice.com.com web site. WanderingOffice.com may also send an email to you at the email address you have provided to us in these circumstances. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing. To receive free written notice of a security breach (or to withdraw your consent from receiving electronic notice) you should notify us at privacy @WanderingOffice.com.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY SITES
This web site may contain links to third-party sites, however, please be aware that WanderingOffice.com is not responsible for and cannot control the privacy practices of these other sites. We encourage you to read the privacy policies for these other sites, as they may differ from ours.
CHANGING YOUR PRIVACY PREFERENCES WITH WanderingOffice.com
CONTACT PREFERENCES AND ACCESSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you provide WanderingOffice.com with personal information, if you allow us, we may communicate with you by the method you choose about topics of your choosing. If you would like to make changes to your personal information or contact preferences, or delete personal information you have provided to us, please Send an email requesting your changes to the address under Contacting WanderingOffice.com below
Generally, when we contact you, we will try to provide you with an easy and convenient way to notify us if you would not like further similar communications.
YOUR RIGHTS PERTAINING TO YOUR DATA
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
If you have a privacy concern regarding WanderingOffice.com or this policy and if you cannot satisfactorily resolve it through the use of this web site you should then write to: privacy @WanderingOffice.com. In the event that we are still unable to resolve your concerns, WanderingOffice.com is committed to cooperating to achieve a proper resolution of your privacy concerns.
Effective Date: September 3, 2021 WanderingOffice.com